MIYUKI glass beads are considered the "world standard" for their high quality, brilliance, and uniform shape. As Japan's oldest seed bead manufacturer, their beads are highly sought after by fashion designers, artists and bead fans alike. These are also called Round Rocailles. Although small, and seemingly delicate, these beads are highly durable and are able to stand multiple passes of thread when used in beadweaving.
- Perfect for adding detail, bridging between sizes, or keeping things delicate and intricate
- Measure 1.5mm x 1.3mm with a hole size of 0.7mm.
- Sold in 8.2 grams tube or ziploc bag
- Count is approximately 250 beads per gram.
- Color: Duracoat Galvanized Lt. Pewter (15-4221)