Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity. Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving like Peyote weaving.
The 11/0 size is the most popular bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere. There are approximately 175 to 200 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead. There are approximately 17-22 Delica beads per linear inch.
- Miyuki Delica Cylinder Shaped 11/0
- Miyuki Delica 11/0 Measure 1.6mm x 1.5mm with a hole size of . 8mm
- Collection consist of 7.2 grams package or tube of each color
- Colors: Opaque Rosewater DB1907, Opaque Old Rose DB210, Silver Lined Pink Alabaster DB624
- Great for DIY Jewelry bead work projects such as Brick Stitch, Peyote. Right angle Weave, Embroidery, embellishment and much much more...